Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: I don't want a president with "mojo"
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Monday, May 01, 2006

I don't want a president with "mojo"

you think using a word like "mojo" is cute...? bite me, bolten...
It's time for the White House to go on offense and "get our mojo back." Josh Bolten said Sunday in his first interview since taking over as the president's chief of staff.

bolten hires fox news to be the public face of the white house and then gives his first interview on fox news... talk about taking the meaning of "chutzpah" to an entirely new level...
"We've taken advice from a lot of folks that we ought to put the president out more in ways that the American people can see what he's really like," Bolten said on "Fox News Sunday."

what he's REALLY like...? oh, no, josh... you don't wanna do THAT...! parading that smirking, spoiled-brat, silver-spoon, frat-boy in front of our faces is just going to piss us off even more...
Bolten said it may be worth considering whether to end the daily televised press briefings where reporters and the press secretary frequently air disputes in front of the cameras, but he will leave that decision up to Snow.

what the hell do we need press briefings for, anyway...? there's no honesty, no integrity, no news... they're just an exercise in public bullshit...

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page