Blog Flux Directory Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe with Bloglines http://www.wikio.com Blog directory
And, yes, I DO take it personally: The "And, yes, I DO take it personally" radio show
Mandy: Great blog!
Mark: Thanks to all the contributors on this blog. When I want to get information on the events that really matter, I come here.
Penny: I'm glad I found your blog (from a comment on Think Progress), it's comprehensive and very insightful.
Eric: Nice site....I enjoyed it and will be back.
nora kelly: I enjoy your site. Keep it up! I particularly like your insights on Latin America.
Alison: Loquacious as ever with a touch of elegance -- & right on target as usual!
"Everybody's worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there's a really easy way: stop participating in it."
- Noam Chomsky
Send tips and other comments to: profmarcus2010@yahoo.com /* ---- overrides for post page ---- */ .post { padding: 0; border: none; }

Thursday, January 10, 2008

The "And, yes, I DO take it personally" radio show

some of you may remember that, a while back, i did a show on internet radio that originated out of buenos aires called "cruisin' the blogs..." i don't know what i was thinking, but i had it scheduled for an hour, monday through friday, and, combined with my work and travel, the schedule was a killer... i did it several times live from bulgaria, macedonia, and the u.s., in addition to broadcasting from argentina, and i also pre-recorded segments as mp3's and emailed them in... the segments were also available as podcasts for download...

well, anywayz...

i decided to give it another try, altho' this time, i'm being considerably more sensible about the time involved, plus i discovered a new venue, blog talk radio, that is perhaps the slickest, people-powered, community internet radio option i've yet run across... i'm doing a fifteen-minute segment every thursday at 8 a.m., pacific time, and the show is archived on the site for later listening and/or downloading...

among the features of the site are live chat and guest call-in... i'd like to invite any of the regular readers and my co-bloggers as well to drop by... assuming that listeners increase, i may consider expanding the time and, in any case, would like to add a guest host... if you've got a few minutes to spare, take a listen and tell me what you think... you can access the site quickly by clicking on the blue blog talk radio box in the right-hand column or through the links above...

Labels: , , ,

Submit To Propeller


And, yes, I DO take it personally home page